Amalfi Coast tours and Excursions from theHotel Conca Azzurra.As if the sea, the sun, and the spectacular scenery were not enough to make your vacation at the Conca Azzurra unforgettable, these Amalfi Coast tours and excursions will make your holiday with us even more memorable still.
Amalfi Coast excursions and guided tours allow you to discover the unique beauty of Amalfi, Maiori, Praiano, Positano, Ravello and Pogerola, but also Pompeii, Herculaneum and Vesuvius.
The stay at the Hotel Conca Azzurra allows its guests to make even short excursions and tours to wonderful and hidden corners of the Amalfi Coast as well as along beautiful hiking trails along the ancient mule tracks connecting the fishing villages to the countries located in the upper part of the coast.
Exclusive excursions Amalfi Coast to Capri
Leaving directly from the hotel Pier to discover Capri:
- Departure at 09.00 from the hotel’s private dock
- Sail to the island along the coast of Praiano and Positano, passing through the nature reserve of Punta Campanella and the islands of Li Galli.
- Tour around the island with a stop for a swim at the Faraglioni and the possibility to visit the Blue Grotto.
- Arrival at Marina Grande at 12 hours and free time to visit the island until 16
- Back to the hotel with a stop for a last swim along the coast to Positano
Interested in history? Don’t miss our archaeological tour with a stop in Pompeii, Herculaneum and Paestum.
The tours leave from the hotel.
The pearls of the Amalfi Coast
The Hotel Conca Azzurra is located in the heart of the Amalfi Coast: by car or bus you can easily reach all the villages of the coast.